The Very Best Choice of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors and shapes, enabling you to tailor the puppy bowl to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can normally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in fancy color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling puppy bowls are typically collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Paw Print Pantry in Niantic, CT. We stock many dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (860) 739-7297 to learn more!
Absolutely obsessed with this place!!!
I've been feeding my pets raw food for about a year now. I have to travel from colchester to either glastonbury or waterford to get them the instinct raw food bcuz no where closer sells raw.
My cat is not a big fan of the instinct brand which only has a chicken variety. I goggled places in CT that sell raw and came across The Paw Print Pantry which sells all kinds of different varieties so I decided to check it out.
Not only does my cat LOVE the primal beef and salmon raw food that paw print sells but I was blown away by all the amazing treats/bones/foods/milks/etc. that this place carries!
It's amazing how clear their knowledge is on pet nutrition just by seeing the items they offer.
They have raw goats milk, beef trachea, green lipped mussels and all kinds of other amazingly healthy options that are hard to find elsewhere.
They have a dry treat/bone area where they sell individual items for great prices!! Between $.99 & $2.99 I was able to get my dog some great healthy chews for such a great price that he absolutely loved.
We also tried the kangaroo treats for dogs and both my dog and cat loved them.
I was so impressed with the selections and prices and even more excited that the lady behind the counter also feeds her cats raw and was so helpful and nice.
This is one of the best pet stores I've ever been to (and I've been to probly been to a good 70% of the ones in CT.
Highly recommend this place to everyone who has a cat or dog that they want to start or continue on a healthy diet!!
Great selection of anything and everything you could need
Best in the business. The owner Jennifer is amazing!
Needed some help with one senior labradoodle and super picky Havanese. The staff was SUPER helpful and attentive. She even sent me home with some samples to try to make sure my picky eater is satisfied. We got lucky and the samples sent home with me worked out. I'll be returning today to stock up.
I've visited just about every other pet store between this one and Clinton and this is the ONLY store that went above and beyond to help us find the perfect foods for our fur babies.