The Best Choice of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors and shapes, enabling you to tailor the puppy bowl to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can normally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in fancy color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling puppy bowls are typically collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Paw Print Pantry in Niantic, CT. We stock many dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (860) 739-7297 to learn more!
Best in the business. The owner Jennifer is amazing!
Needed some help with one senior labradoodle and super picky Havanese. The staff was SUPER helpful and attentive. She even sent me home with some samples to try to make sure my picky eater is satisfied. We got lucky and the samples sent home with me worked out. I'll be returning today to stock up.
I've visited just about every other pet store between this one and Clinton and this is the ONLY store that went above and beyond to help us find the perfect foods for our fur babies.
Knowledgeable staff, wonderful products. For the pet-lover who cares to serve the best food to their pet family.
Love this place if you really love your pup visit you'll see 🐐 milk my pups love ❤