Canine hydrotherapy is a form of physiotherapy that uses water resistance to rehabilitate injuries and relieve pain. This type of therapy works because it provides weightless physical therapy and removes the pressure of gravity. This is a natural anti-inflammatory due to its ability to reduce swelling in body tissues, and your dog's buoyancy in water reduces stress on their joints.
- Relief of pain, swelling, and stiffness
- Muscle strengthening
- Alleviation of muscle spasms
- Increased range of motion
- Promote blood circulation
- Tissue healing
- Weight management
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Faster recovery from injuries
Laser therapy for animals provides a non-invasive, pain-free, surgery-free and drug-free treatment option that can be used to treat a variety of conditions. Laser treatment employs deep-penetrating light which promotes vasodilation and lymphatic drainage. This process helps release endorphins which helps relieve pain as it stimulates injured cells to heal at an accelerated pace. Although improvement is often seen after the first visit, treatment results are cumulative, so each additional treatment facilitates greater improvement.
- Decreased Pain
- Increased wound healing
- Decreased inflammation
- Aids post surgical and soft tissue trauma
- Helps arthritis, hip dysplasia and back problems
- Aids degenerative disc disease
- Aids healing hot spots
- Has no known side effects and is safe and effective
Animal communication is a means of entering into a conversation with your animal companions. It provides a way to ask questions, pass along information, and listen to what your pet has to say about whatever life has dished out. It is all about getting and giving information and consultation provides a mechanism for an actual conversation to occur, there are no limitations to whom you may speak with. Animals can be present or passed over, and they can be with you. You can come in person, or we can work over the phone, and home or barn visits are available in the local area.
Popular topics are:
- Health and treatments
- Relationships with animals and humans
- Moving or rehoming
- New family additions of any sort
- Vacation plans
- Death and dying
Animal Communication classes are available. Click here to learn more.
There are many reasons to use a dog treadmill. Perhaps the owner has limited mobility, or for physical rehabilitation for the dog. Humidity and heat, cold and ice, salt on roads and sidewalks, and chemicals on lawns are all great reasons to use a dog treadmill. Or perhaps your pup has an abundance of energy, and a treadmill can be used in addition to your outdoor walks. Senior dogs can benefit from managed exercise and it contributes to weight maintenance as well. For working dogs or show dogs the benefits of controlled physical conditioning are excellent.
- Hydrotherapy - $45 for ½ hour
- Package of 10 sessions - $405
- Laser Therapy - $20 for 15 minutes
- Package of 10 sessions - $180
- Dog Treadmill - $25 for 30 minutes
- Package of 10 sessions - $225
- Animal Communication
- $50 for ½ hour & $95 for 1 hour
- Home/barn visits – 1 hour minimum
- $125 per hour billed in 15 minute increments.